At last…a resource for Sports Parents other than a book or a blog packed with tips, tools, and suggestions you can immediately use!
Get the premier issue of The Sports Parenting Report™ Podcast
I am excited to announce that I have teamed up with Janis Meredith of www.jbmthinks.com to provide in a monthly digital issue format the ultimate Sports Parenting tool! If you have never heard of Janis before (which would shock me) then be sure to go and checkout her site.
This is by far the coolest resource I have ever been a part of so far!
“I wish I had this as a Sports Dad back when my son played youth sports!” -Jim Jorden, Executive Producer NFL, NASCAR, & IMG College
Each month we will be covering a specific and time sensitive topic for Sports Parents.
Each digital issue will include the following segments:
- Practical parenting tips for helping your child- Immediate solutions you can use
- Live Q & A- Get your questions answered
- Sports Nutrition Suggestions-Interview with a nationally recognized Sports Nutritionist
- Personal Growth Principles from Parent Your Best™-You have to focus on you too
- Real World Interviews- Gain insights from a college/pro athlete and coaches perspective
The July/August digital issue ‘TRYOUTS’ is now available in the itunes store!
Click on the image below to subscribe to the itunes podcast: